1. Green Arco Columbus Extra, scarce as hen's teeth in this colour- £415
2. The Tower Queen- Soennecken sub-brand for Export to Sweden- amber chevronned ink window, chased celluloid barrel and cap - NOS never inked- £175
3. The Tower The Lord - very gothic sounding and what a pen-light green chevronned ink window-NOS, never inked- a wonderful top end pen- £195
4. Aurea Italian brand- in superb Arco Platinum Lined celluloid made by Du Pont. Same material as used on the montblanc 246 PL series. NO LONGER FOR SALE
5. Oversized Tortoiseshell Ancora No 4. A big, fat pen! £425
6. National 'Controller' . Unique filling system. There is an aluminium button which you pump to create a vacum fill. The whole piston moves down with a spring action as you decompress the aluminium fill button. The amazing thing is this pen still works like new and has its original cork inside. A special pen £125
All pens are fitted with their original nibs, all but the Columbus pen being superb 14kt gold nibs. The Columbus has a steel Columbus nib which is correct for this model.