Saturday 13 June 2009

MINT NOS Pelikan 101N Tortoise in Original Felt Lined Box



This is a wonderful new old stock Pelikan 101N well preserved in its original old box with French instruction leaflet indicating it was intended for the French market. This fantastic pen is an early example with a straw yellow celluloid ink window and stepped section grip. The cap top has no Pelikan nest imprint, which is uncommon but known to occur. It has been suggested that such parts fell off the back of a lorry to quote a friend and Pelikan buff. 

2 comments:

  1. That is just a beautiful pen. Thanks for posting it in its assembled form. I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks - trust me, it cost me an arm and a leg so I am glad you like it!
    It is wonderful I am sure for a pen collector to find like new, near perfect, vintage pens.
    I am no exception...

    ReplyDelete